Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sembreaks

At first, I thought the sembreak was all cool. No waking up early and no botany lab reports. However, it is BORING and I don't get to see my friends. These are what I LIKE and DISLIKE about the sembreak.

LIKES

NO CLASSES (Hello! That is what sembreak is all about)
NO ASSIGNMENTS (And the pain of ALWAYS passing them a week late)
NO ANNOYING TEACHERS (You know who they are)
SLEEP, SLEEP and SLEEP (Hahayz... Ang baboy talaga)
BONDING WITH MY HS FRIENDS (OH YEAH!)

DISLIKES

NO BAON (NO BAON = NO HAPPINESS)
NO SEEING MY CLASSMATES (OH! I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY)
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING (Nothing to do in the house)
EAT + SLEEP + EAT + SLEEP (OMG! TABA NA JUD KO KAAU!)
WAITING FOR THE SEMBREAK TO END (I hate waiting!)

Hahayz... Another product of my boredom... Hehe... PEACE GUYS! :D

No comments: