Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Top 10 MUST GO SITES

Out of boredom, I made a list of 10 sites you must go to. Here it is:

TOP 10 - www.uic.edu.ph

Our school site. Here you could see your grades (as if they put it already) and many many more.

TOP 9 - y8.com

A lot of free games in this site. Such a shame that you can't open it in any computer at UIC. I think they don't have flash or shockwave. :(

TOP 8 - ph.yahoo.com

The yahoo site for the Philippines. If you don't have e-mail yet, this is the site for you.

TOP 7 - wikipedia.org

The online encyclopedia. Best for pharmacy students (like me) that has teachers that JUST LOVE to give research work (like maam pasicolan).

TOP 6 - killerbee891.com

The site of Killer Bee 89.1 of Davao, my favorite radio station.

TOP 5 - google.com

The world's best search engine! Need I say more?

TOP 4 - tristancafe.com and imeem.com

Both are music sites. Some people do without tristancafe.com but I think it's great. It is all OPM you know.

TOP 3 - funtrivia.com

My TOP 3! I learn a lot from funtrivia.com. You should too. Pay it a visit sometimes.

TOP 2 - pinoyunderground.com

All-pinoy community! The forum for the Filipino. :D

TOP 1 - destructionanddespair.blogspot.com

NO SURPRISES THERE! hehe :D

These sites really are worth a visit. Visit them when you find the time. Good day. :D

No comments: